VEGANMOFO: Part two of my challenge

Hey guys! I know that in my last post I announced I would be focusing on vegan ice cream recipes for the 2014 VEGANMOFO challenge but af...



Hey guys! I know that in my last post I announced I would be focusing on vegan ice cream recipes for the 2014 VEGANMOFO challenge but after sleeping on it I had a change of heart. That's just too much sugar for me! So, in addition to sharing healthy vegan ice cream recipes I will be sharing delicious vegan wrap creations! I love wraps and I'm hoping this month's challenge will inspire some great ones! Stay tuned for vegan wraps and vegan ice cream recipes!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement

SEND US AN EMAIL:

Contact Baking Backwards

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR POSTS ON BAKING BACKWARDS

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM

© Danielle Dewar. Powered by Blogger.